Investing & Trading videos about Africa
Africa is the world's second-largest and second-most populous continent, after Asia. At about 30.3 million km including adjacent islands, it covers 6% of Earth's total surface area and 20% of its land area. With 1.3 billion people as of 2018, it accounts for about 16% of the world's human population.
- Africa's economic development
- How Rwanda is Becoming the Singapore of Africa
- This South African Designer Is Making Face Masks a Global Fashion Statement
- House Votes to Override Trump Defense Bill Veto; Alcohol Banned Again in South Africa: World Brief
- Why Elon Musk And Jack Dorsey Have Big Plans For Africa
- What's driving Russia's interest in Africa? | Counting the Cost