Investing & Trading videos about Alibaba Singles' Day
The Singles' Day or Double 11, originally called Bachelors' Day, is a Chinese unofficial holiday and shopping season that celebrates people who are not in relationships.
- China: Customers and delivery services gear up for Singles Day sales frenzy in Beijing
- Alibaba's Singles Day sales top $74 billion
- Why People Spent $25 Billion On A Fake Holiday Called 'Singles' Day'
- This is what Singles Day sales means to China's Alibaba
- Alibaba breaks Singles Day record with over $30 billion in sales
- Fender CEO on why Alibaba Singles Day is a, 'Big deal' and how coronavirus sparked record sales year
- Alibaba Singles' Day: World's Largest Shopping Blitz Rakes in $75 Billion
- Alibaba Singles' day sales top $70 billion amid pressure from Chinese government
- US$56 billion so far: Singles' Day launches with a bang as Chinese shoppers emerge from Covid
- Alibaba nearly doubles sales from Singles' Day 2019
- Alibaba sees record Singles Day transactions as China recovers from the coronavirus
- Alibaba's Singles Day event to see record sales
- Jim Cramer on Chinese antitrust proposals overshadowing Singles Day
- Alibaba's Singles Day overshadowed by China's new antitrust proposal