Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company with core strengths in innovation, productivity and disciplined execution. As we move into our second century in business, we have clear strategies in place, an order backlog worth nearly $500 billion and strong positions in the commercial, defense, space and services markets. With those competitive advantages and multiple production rate increases planned this decade, we are well positioned to deliver profitable growth, higher cash flow, and superior value to our customers, shareholders and other stakeholders, all the while continuing to shape and inspire the world through aerospace innovation.
- The real reason Boeing's new plane crashed twice
- BA Stock | Boeing Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Boeing - The Rise and Fall...And Rise Again
- Boeing Co BA CEO David Calhoun on Q3 2020 Results
- BA | The Boeing Company Q3 2020 Earnings Conference Call
- The Boeing Company BA CEO David Calhoun on Q2 2020 Results
- BA Stock | Boeing Q2 2020 Earnings Call