Southwest Airlines Co
In its 49th year of service, Dallas-based Southwest Airlines Co. (NYSE: LUV) continues to differentiate itself from other air carriers with exemplary Customer Service delivered by more than 60,000 Employees to a Customer base topping 130 million passengers in 2019. Southwest became the nation’s largest domestic air carrier in 2003 and maintains that ranking based on the U.S. Department of Transportation’s most recent reporting of domestic originating passengers boarded. In peak travel seasons during 2019, Southwest operated more than 4,000 weekday departures among a network of 101 destinations in the United States and 10 additional countries.
- LUV Stock | Southwest Airlines Co Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Southwest Airlines' LUV CEO Gary Kelly on Q3 2020 Results
- LUV Stock | Southwest Airlines Q3 2020 Earnings Conference Call
- LUV Stock | Southwest Airlines Q2 2020 Earnings Call
- LUV Stock | Southwest Airlines Co Q3 2021 Earnings Call
- LUV Stock | Southwest Airlines Co Q1 2021 Earnings Call