Investing & Trading videos about Oil
Crude oil is a naturally occurring petroleum product composed of hydrocarbon deposits and other organic materials. A type of fossil fuel, crude oil is refined to produce usable products including gasoline, diesel, and various other forms of petrochemicals.
- History Channel Documentary-How Big Oil Conquered the World
- Contango vs Backwardation - Oil Prices
- Petroleum - summary of the modern history of oil
- What Is Crude Oil?
- What is Crude Oil?
- Will a Gas engine run on Crude Oil? Let's try it!
- Crude Oil Prices Explained - WTI vs Brent
- Crude oil baths a controversial ?cure' in Azerbaijan
- History of Crude Oil
- What is WTI Crude Oil?
- Gas shortages, price hikes reported amid Colonial Pipeline shutdown: CNBC After Hours