Steel Dynamics Inc
Founded in 1993, Steel Dynamics, Inc. is one of the largest domestic steel producers and metals recyclers in the United States based on estimated annual steelmaking and metals recycling capability, with annual revenues of $8.8 billion in 2014, over 7,700 employees, and manufacturing facilities primarily located throughout the United States (including six steel mills, eight steel processing facilities, two iron production facilities, over 90 metals recycling locations and six steel fabrication plants).
- STLD Stock | Steel Dynamics, inc Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- STLD Stock | Steel Dynamics Inc Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- Steel Dynamics, Inc STLD CEO Mark Millett on Q3 2020 Results
- STLD Stock | Steel Dynamics Q2 2020 Earnings Call
- STLD Stock | Steel Dynamics Inc Q3 2021 Earnings Call
- STLD Stock | Steel Dynamics Inc Q4 2020 Earnings Call