Investing & Trading videos about Stop loss
A stop-loss order is an order placed with a broker to buy or sell once the stock reaches a certain price. A stop-loss is designed to limit an investor's loss on a security position. Setting a stop-loss order for 10% below the price at which you bought the stock will limit your loss to 10%.
- How to use Trailing Stop-loss?
- Why I Don't use a Stop Loss on Stocks
- What is Stop Loss with Stop Loss Order Importance When Trading
- Stop Loss Strategy Secrets: The Truth About Stop Loss Nobody Tells You
- 3 Tips for Stop Losses
- ATR Trading Strategy - The Best Stop Loss Indicator Out There !
- Trading Strategies: Where to Place Your Stop Loss Order
- Day Trading STOP LOSS! DON'T USE THEM!
- STOP LOSS HUNTING SECRETS