Urban Outfitters, Inc. engages in the retail and wholesale of general consumer products. The company operates in two segments, Retail and wholesale. It operates Urban Outfitters stores, which offer women's and men's fashion apparel, activewear, intimates, footwear, accessories, home goods, electronics, and beauty products for young adults aged 18 to 28; and Anthropologie stores that provide women's casual apparel, accessories, intimates, shoes, and home furnishings, as well as gifts, decorative items, and beauty and wellness products for women aged 28 to 45.
- URBN Stock | Urban Outfitters Inc Q2 2022 Earnings Call
- URBN Stock | Urban Outfitters Inc Q1 2022 Earnings Call
- URBN Stock | Urban Outfitters Inc Q4 2021 Earnings Call
- Urban Outfitters, Inc URBN CEO Richard Hayne on Q2 2021 Results
- URBN Stock | Urban Outfitters Q3 2021 Earnings Call
- URBN Stock | Urban Outfitters Inc Q2 FY21 Earnings Call