Bill Gates and Microsoft History- Animation
Animated History of Bill Gates and Microsoft:
- Microsoft is the world's sixth-largest information technology company by revenue
- Bill Gates left Harvard after two years.
- Time magazine named Gates one of the 100 people who most influenced the 20th century
- 2014, Steve Ballmer stepped down and was succeeded by Satya Nadella
- Their largest being the acquisition of LinkedIn for $26.2 billion in 2016, followed by their acquisition of Skype Technologies for $8.5 billion in 2011.
- Bill Gates held the Forbes title of the richest person in the world with an estimated net worth of US$89.9 billion