Salesforce.com, Inc. (usually abbreviated as SF or SFDC) is an American cloud-based software company headquartered in San Francisco, California. Though the bulk of its revenue comes from its customer-relationship management (CRM) service, Salesforce training also sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics and application development.
- CRM Stock | Salesforce com Q4 2021 Earnings Call
- The Rise of Salesforce (Behind the Cloud Giant)
- salesforce com, inc CRM Presents at Deutsche Bank 2020 Virtual Technology Conference Transcript mp3
- Salesforce com, Inc 's CRM CEO Marc Benioff on Q2 2021 Results
- CRM Stock | Salesforce.com Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Salesforce.com Inc (CRM) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call
- CRM Stock | Salesforce.com Q3 2021 Earnings Call
- Why is Slack worth $27B to Salesforce?
- Slack CEO Believes He'll Be a Salesforce President After $27.7 Billion Merger
- Pope Francis Joins Bank of America, Salesforce CEOs to Push for Economic Equality
- What is Salesforce?